Tag Archives: hearing

How Hearies Can Help Deaf Feel Welcome

She really makes some great points about how the hearing can help make the Deaf feel more welcome in the hearing world. The sign for ‘hearing’ and ‘public’ are the same. It is the responsibility of the hearing to welcome … Continue reading

Posted in deaf | Tagged , , , , , , , | Leave a comment

Social Suicide Note

The more I get in touch with my Deafhood, the less I want to be a part of the Hearing world. It is a healthy form of suicide. It is a Deaf success story… Leaving the stressful ways of life … Continue reading

Posted in deaf | Tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , | 25 Comments

Is Sign Language Violent?

Sign Language. It is a linguistic right for ethnic culture of Deaf People (visually inclined/orientation/preference). Sociological epistemic violence occurs when a ‘post-hearing dependent,’ evolved human is subject to mechanical head implants to force audionic attention to dominant hearing culture by … Continue reading

Posted in deaf | Tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , | 25 Comments

Deaf Coffee

I was at the coffeeshop today and had a long conversation with someone, and I didn’t hear everything. But in the process of interacting, I was nonetheless feeling the vibe of the dialogue. The important thing when humans communicate is … Continue reading

Posted in chakra, deaf, detachment, energy | Tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , | 6 Comments

The Benefit Of My Deafness

Communication is maybe only 25% words. I attune to the vibration of intention. I can feel the love. That is all I need. I am more sensitive to the other 75%, which is the nonverbal feeling and emotion coming from … Continue reading

Posted in deaf | Tagged , , , , , , | Leave a comment